Draft for Ratification Oct 11 2004 Codified March 2006 (in book)
1. Distributors have a right to own and operate their own independent contractor business. The company and the government should recognize that a distributorship is an independent small business with all of the rights and tax benefits of any independent small business.
2. Distributors' personal business relationships should be honored and protected. Distributors' downlines that are personally sponsored and personal retail customers are part of the distributor's business. No restrictions should be placed on any legitimate business relationship, regardless of a competing company being involved or not. A distributor has the right to expect that the company will protect his personal relationships (personally sponsored distributors and customers) from being approached by the company itself, subsidiaries of the company or any other distributor of the company or of the company's subsidiaries.
3. Product usage by a distributor's personally sponsored downline and customers is considered as retail sales of that distributor and is commissionable for that distributor and his or her upline. The use of the company's products within the sales organization is called "internal consumption." Whether a distributor or a customer receives a discount is immaterial, as in the case that factory or wholesale outlet sales are still considered as retail sales.
4. Distributors have a right to a fair and balanced contract including protection of being terminated without cause. This means that the terms of the contract should protect all parties and provide fair recourse. Distributors invest a lot of effort, time and money to build their business. Companies should not be allowed to terminate a distributorship without cause. When a company terminates a distributorship it often, through the same action, removes the distributor's financial ability to challenge that decision. The company must provide a system for a fair, independent recourse.
5. A distributor is an independent contractor and therefore has a right to use any legitimate method to build and market his or her business. This includes the right to use the company's name as long as the fact that they are an independent contractor is clearly stated.
6. There cannot be any restrictions on the distributor's spouse or family conducting any other legitimate business of their choice. The company has no right to condition their distributors' business based on any third party that is not a signature party to the independent contractor agreement/contract. Such attempts may be illegal.
7. Distributors have a right to sell or will their independent contractor business to any party that would qualify as a distributor under normal conditions. This is an important provision that also helps protect the independent contractor status.
8. Distributors have the right to expect that their company and employees will be honest and treat them courteously and respectfully.
9. Distributors have the right to expect that their company has taken all possible steps to insure that their products meet any and all legal standards, perform as promised, have taken all reasonable steps to protect the proprietorship of the products and that they are shipped on time.
10. Distributors should have the right to join any legitimate association of their choice.
From Garrett Mcgrath President ANMP" Tony Cannuli is a fellow Network Marketing Professional and friend who is right now faced with a very serious medical challenge. Tony has been a supporter, friend and contributor to our profession, giving back of his time and talents over the past two decades. If you feel inspired to contribute anything that would help him and his family through a very challenging time, here is an easy way you can do it"
From Tom Chenault Worlds largest home business radio show host:
"This guy has given his life to making our profession better. He needs help. $5, $10, $50...or whatever you can give. Makes me sick to see him in this spot!
HIT THE LINK Below! MAKE A DONATION! "
From Gregory & Robin Mascari : "Our dear friend Tony Cannuli, a stalwart supporter of our profession, has a life and limb threatening health challenge that has caused a huge financial hardship on his family. We invite you to give anything you can to his campaign and share with your family, friends, team and on social media if you are called to. Tony is one of the 'Great Guys' in our profession who has given to thousands and thousands. Let's show the best of what networking is about - people helping people. Let's give back to someone who has given so much.
Blessings and gratitude, Robin and Gregory"
Tony!http://www.gofundme.com/yner3g HOT LINK BELOW > LEARN GO FUND ME EASILY
Jordan Adler: Send out cards:
"Tony Cannuli has always been a huge advocate for our profession and has always been good to me. Please read below and help if you can. Thank you"